Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of

Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce PackagesThe color hardly goes on -you have to scrape it on.

The color isn't very strong.

It does not bring out my eye colour at all.

Waste of money.

I know purple colours are supposed to be flattering, but this is far from it. Don't waste your time or money on this product.



I love Almay products and this new eyeliner is great.It goes on easy and the slight shimmer is a nice touch.I use the Brown Topaz even though my eyes are brown, not blue.I don't like to use liners that are too dark and this color is just right.

Buy Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Now

The color is great, but it goes on really thick and is worn off within an hour. I would not buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Here

I can't wear black eyeliner to work, but this stuff is perfect.It's a soft pencil that applies easily. The color is shiny (as opposed to matte) so it looks softer than plain brown eyeliner.

Want Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Blue, Brown Topaz 002, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Discount?

This eye liner is great! Lasts forever, glides on smoothly & accentuates my eyes perfectly. It's a perfect brownish tone, and dark enough to enhance my eyelashes. I'll never try another liner, this one's it for me, it's perfect.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment