Riemann P20 Once a Day 200ml

Riemann P20 Once a Day 200mlThis works exactly as it is marketed to. I wore this at burning man (if you don't know what that is than suffice to say I wore it camping in the summer in the desert) and let me just say there were parts of my body that don't frequently see sun covered with one go of this first thing in the morning and I was good all day. I was riding bikes and getting really sweaty and it was perfect. I didn't burn at all. Perfect SPF 20 protection. I'm pale and burn when I don't have anything on. It feels a bit oily when you put it on but then it soaks in really really fast (like the way alcohol feels when you put in on your skin, thick and wet at first then it just soaks in and evaporates). Doesn't really leave you feeling as gross or as sticky as cream sun block.

I am Norwegian, blond and extremely sensitive to Sun; burns, rash, red spots. I have used Riemann P20 for more than 20 years. It is by far the best Sun Protection for me and I apply it every morning when in a sunny region. It is important to note that due to the wide spectrum efficiency Riemann SPF factor of 20 gives better protection than most products at 30 and higher.

Unfortunately the P20 is not sold in the USA, but it is found in the sunny Barbados.

Buy Riemann P20 Once a Day 200ml Now

This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. Put it on after a shower and go to the pool or beach and never have to put it on again that day. You will not burn with this product!

Read Best Reviews of Riemann P20 Once a Day 200ml Here

This stuff lets me sit in the Florida sun under an umbrella and swim in the Gulf with just ONE application per day.It lets you tan, n ot burn.

Want Riemann P20 Once a Day 200ml Discount?

Just as ordered. Prompt arrival. Bought as a present for my daughter. Shewas delighted with it. She uses it every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment