Supergoop Everyday UV Protection

Supergoop Everyday UV ProtectionThis is one of the best daily moisturizers with SPF I have found. I love that it has no parabens, fragrance or other nasty chemicals. The sun protection is good and stays on well. It can feel a tad greasy in the beginning, but quickly soaks in, and I prefer to look "dewy" than dry and flaky anyway (and I need the extra hydration in the winter). But if you want a matte finish, this is not it. Another great one is Devita solar protective moisturizer, which is another great company that doesn't use bad chemicals. It's definitely much more matte, but I'm not sure it's quite as protective as the Supergoop (despite the 30 Spf rating). They both have a great safety and SPF rating on the "cosmetics database".

0 comments:

Post a Comment