Aromessence Solaire Tan Activator Serum Unisex 0.5 oz.

Aromessence Solaire Tan Activator Serum Unisex 0.5 oz.Decleor Aromessence Solaire has changed a little since it's first version many years ago. It is still by far the best sun protection money can buy. It has won many awards in Europe, but is still too unknown in the USA. I have used this since the very beginning, every single summer. If it was not amazing, I would not still be using it. I have used this before going on vacation to Maui (I live in a cool, wet climate) and not spent even one day out of the sun/fun. I have used it on my husband to keep his balding head from burning. It enhances sunscreen to keep your skin soft and damage free. Everyone should be using this product. I only wish they still made the accompanying sun protection anti-aging cream. *This product, like all Decleor products, only needs to be used in small amounts, about 4 drops on your fingertips will do your face.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment