Blue Lizard Australian Suncreen, Face SPF 30+, 5-Ounce

Blue Lizard Australian Suncreen, Face SPF 30+, 5-OunceI bought this product after searching for a zinc oxide based sunscreen for the face. I had been using a Lancome product, but it was too pasty and left a white film on the face (a common problem with zinc oxide). This one is much, much better. It does leave a bit of a white film, but if you rub it in, it disappears. Zinc Oxide is the best and safest ingredient for sun protection. I highly recommend this product.



Great product.Protected my face in the hot Caribbean sun.Will definitely purchase again.

Buy Blue Lizard Australian Suncreen, Face SPF 30+, 5-Ounce Now



I like this product a lot because it is not greasy at all... I have acne prone skin and after I had laser scar removal this was recommended to me. It is lightweight and very good for your skin! I would give it an A+.

Read Best Reviews of Blue Lizard Australian Suncreen, Face SPF 30+, 5-Ounce Here

I love the product, no obnoxious odor, absorbs to non-greasy state, no skin irritation even after several weeks of everyday use despite sensitive skin.I used the "face" and "regular" on myself, and "baby" for me and my grandchildren ages 2 to 8.

One negative, it is hard to find only Basha's carries it here in Tucson ... I thought I could find a better price online, but surprisingly enough, that was not true.

Want Blue Lizard Australian Suncreen, Face SPF 30+, 5-Ounce Discount?

I have used 'day creams' that contain some level of spf for years.After having a skin cancer removed from my face, I used the Environmental Working Group's guide to learn the most effective types of sunscreen,zinc or titanium minerals, and the chemicals to stay away from.On that note, if you review particular sunscreens through EWG, be aware that this product is different than the face formulation reviewed there--it contains no parabens or urea.I use this product everyday. It is non-greasy, goes on smoothly, and does not interfere at all with my make-up. I am quite happy to ditch those pricey a.m. skin creams for this!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment