DS Laboratories Viterol.A 16% 40g

DS Laboratories Viterol.A 16% 40gThis review is for the face cream, not the seller.I've been using it for a couple of years, and it makes a difference in the appearance of my skin.I've used some that are far more expensive, but I always come back to Viterol.A.I believe it helps my skin to renew itself, and it never leaves my skin dry or flaky, and I have sensitive skin.If I could afford it, I would use it as a body lotion, but since I can't, I'll settle for using it on my face. I usually buy it here on Amazon.com, and so far, the service (like all my Amazon.com purchases) has been exemplary.



Like another reviewer here, I had the same issue & did not receive what I ordered but a cheaper product by the same manufacturer. Do not order from UglyNBeauty! I ordered the same product from another vendor (for less) and received it in 3 days. I recommend ordering from a vendor under "Amazon Fulfillment" instead, at least you'll receive the right product. Viterol A is already making a difference in my skin, with lines on my face being much less visible. While it is listed as a "lotion" it feels more like a gel, and dries on the surface of the skin without providing any moisture. If this is a problem, I'd choose another product since I'm not sure how well it would work with another product. Even so, my skin looks & feels great without a moisturizer, and am using a daytime moisturizer with SPF to hydrate my skin. If your skin is tending more to normal/oily I think you'll like it, but for skin that's more dry it may not feel like "enough".

Buy DS Laboratories Viterol.A 16% 40g Now

Notified seller that they had sent me wrong item; one costing half of the one I ordered and paid for.They emailed me back on September 2 that they had shipped the corrected item, and a return envelope for the cheaper item mistakenly sent.As of September 12th I have not received correct item.That seems like more than enough time.Don't think I'll be doing business with these folks again.

Read Best Reviews of DS Laboratories Viterol.A 16% 40g Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment