La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with SPF 50 Sunscreen, 1.35 Fluid Ounce

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with SPF 50 Sunscreen, 1.35 Fluid OunceI was a bit sceptical about this product delivering what it promised, and must say I very pleasantly surprised when i tried it and it is just amazing.I don't like wearing foundation or powders, but use a primer and sunblock on top of my face cream, which would leave little clumps on my face.This cream has all 3 and works beautifully, my face is not shiny and looks very smooth and velvety,I just love it.

goes on easily, makes skin feel and look great, and makes makeup very easy to apply.the best primer ever

Buy La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with SPF 50 Sunscreen, 1.35 Fluid Ounce Now

I love La Roche products but this one is a little thick for my taste.It has a very silky feel and almost gives my skin a matte finish.It does give a nice surface for makeup to glide on but I prefer a really light moisturizer.I have used their redermic UV and will probably go back to that one.

Read Best Reviews of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with SPF 50 Sunscreen, 1.35 Fluid Ounce Here

Wow!Talk about a cool product!This stuff is an answer to prayer from a person with oily skin.I really love it and it definitely does not feel like it has sunscreen in it which is a good thing because I hate the feel of sunscreen on my face.I have quite a few great sunscreens in my arsenal that I use quite often but this is one of my daily sunscreens from now on.I use it over a very light spf 15 sunscreen that I really like but just do not feel confident enough only having spf 15 on.So this goes over it and it makes my skin look and feel great and gives me the protection I want!Try it and see as these kinds of products work well for some and not so well for others.It just depends on your skin care routine and your skin type whether or not a primer will work well.I do know that you have to play around with certain products because primers can become flaky when applied over some creams or lotions so play around with it and see.

Want La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti Aging Primer with SPF 50 Sunscreen, 1.35 Fluid Ounce Discount?

I didn't think I was going to like this product when I first got it.The texture is a little thick and I was scared it was going to clog my pores.I was wrong...this is a really good primer.My pores look smaller and it makes my make-up go on smooth.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment