Eminence Sun Defense Minerals #1 Honey Apple SPF30

Eminence Sun Defense Minerals #1 Honey Apple SPF30I like the fact that it's loose powder & has 30 spf. Tried it on for first time today & frankly don't like the applicator. I can't tell if the powder is dispensed & applied on face. And only after careful observation under light that I realised powder is applied. It's pleasant smelling & doesn't feel heavy when I wore it on it's own. I believe it's a good product but they just got to repackage it. It's also very pricey for the amount of loose powder in the tube.



I have searched high and low for a sunscreen that I can use.I have VERY sensitive skin and am allergic to most anything I put on my face.I can't use anything on my face without it turning red and breaking out.Sunscreens were the worst though.I have long understood the importance of protection, but couldn't because anything I put on my face made my skin burn and itch.THIS product, however, WOW!!Finally, I can protect my skin.The powder blends so nicely and gives my skin such a beautiful glow.I brush a light amount on my skin because I don't like heaviness and it gives a wonderful coverage.Enough coverage to hide any redness on my skin.I'm so excited about this product and happy that I can protect without breaking out.I'm an exercise fanatic, indoors and outdoors, so I was also happy to learn that it won't come off with sweat.I can't say enough good things about Eminence Sun Defense.To top it off, it smells wonderful!A great addition to my Dr. Hauschka skin care regimen.It's pricey, but incorporating organic products into my regimen makes me feel a lot better and it is a lot better for your skin.Hopefully the product lasts a while.

Buy Eminence Sun Defense Minerals #1 Honey Apple SPF30 Now



I was first introduced to this product at a very high end salon where I was having a facial.What first appealed to me was the wonderful smell. But the added benefit of having a sunscreen as well as a convenient powder in a terrific dispenser which does not get all over your clothes when you use it, really sealed the deal.And Amazon's pricing is, as always, outstanding.

Read Best Reviews of Eminence Sun Defense Minerals #1 Honey Apple SPF30 Here

Goes on super light, blends with my skin tone perfectly and thus looks natural, smells nice, stays on, very portable in case you ever needed to reapply (which you wouldn't), I love this stuff!

Want Eminence Sun Defense Minerals #1 Honey Apple SPF30 Discount?

Like my other Eminence purchases, this one will also become a staple in my skin care "diet" coverage can be light or heavy depending on how you wish to apply it and doesn't feel anything but smooth on the skin.Also has a pleasant smell to go along with it...

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment