RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum, 1 Ounce

RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum, 1 Ouncei was looking for a less-heavy nighttime lotion to assist with everything this serum says it will assist with and i have not been disappointed! after using it for only a week (just at bedtime) i noticed improvements. after two weeks, improvements were pointed out to me by others. apparently this can be used both morning and night, however i find that i like the roc lift serum for day use. either way, this is definitely worth the purchase.

This is my third order of this product. I love the way it makes my skin look. I noticed results after I finished the first bottle. It's a great product. I used to sell department store products that didn't give the same results. I would recommend this to others. I'm in my late 30's.

Buy RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum, 1 Ounce Now

Great stuff! The only thing I would say is don't get it on your lips...it tastes terrible! All the Roc products work just like they say! I swear it took 10 years off my face!

Read Best Reviews of RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum, 1 Ounce Here



I had my doubts when I ordered the serum read their claims they sound too good to be true.But this product works amazingly.I just spend six months in the Florida sun and even with sunblock, had weathered my skin.After a month of using this, the dark spots on my face are fading away.And the skin on my neck is firming and the wrinkles around my eyes are smoothing out.The most amazing thing is the skin on my upper chest, which was getting papery, is plump again and smooth.It's like a time machine for your skin.Buy it, use it definitely worth the money.And it smells wonderful.

Note: Get the Lot# from your seller first and check it onto see the actual expiration date (not noted on the product).

Want RoC Multi-Correxion Skin Renewing Serum, 1 Ounce Discount?

I am the type of person that likes instant results and I almost gave up on this after the first week when I didn't see any, plus the fact that I think this stuff stinks (like self tanner), but thank heavens I have stuck with it because I'm starting to notice my brown spots fading. I don't think anything over the counter will ever make them completely disappear but I'm happy with what it's doing so far, and maybe it will completely fade away after a few more bottles, I'll just have to wait and see. One thing I'd like to mention is that when applied my skin became slightly warm/tingly, and a little itchy but that went away after a hour. The reason I mention this is because if you have really sensitive skin this may not be something you want to use. I use this during the day time (with sunscreen) and the multi night cream from this same line at night along with the eye cream.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment