Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.60 Fluid Ounce

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.60 Fluid OunceI purchased this product from a store and just love it! I have had no skin reactions whatsoever and I have sensitive skin. I use it on my hands and arms as well as my face because it softens dried wrinkled skin. I could not be happier with this Garnier product. I had been using a very expensive beauty product which did not work as well. I highly recommend this product. My skins looks much healthier and younger. I do believe they changed the formula because my previous product had a smell I did not like. This firming moisturizer has no smell and is a joy to use. This review is unsolicited. I just had to write about my experience when I read the other negative reviews. I am over 65, with sensitive skin and really love this product. I also love the dispenser as it is so easy to apply.



Apparently, mileage on this product varies widely. However, for me, this is the best facial moisturizer I've ever used, and it HAS taken care of some very fine lines I had. (I'm only 29, so we're not talking about wrinkle miracles here.) It makes my skin SUPER soft AND it hasn't broken me out at all, as every other moisturizer I've ever tried has done. (I've always had oily skin that tends to break out.) "Firming" is probably not the right word for this product. For me, it makes my skin incredibly soft. Like baby skin. (I can't stop touching my face, and even with all the touching, no breakouts!)

This is the product that Consumer Reports recommended in 2011, which is why I thought I'd try it out when I noticed laugh lines forming.

Buy Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.60 Fluid Ounce Now

This product is advertised as a firming cream/wrinkle reducer, but after I received it & read the active ingredients, they were all 3 a form of sunscreen! Blah! All this product is is an expensive sunscreen, and its only an SPF 15 at that! Nothing but a big disappointment...

Read Best Reviews of Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.60 Fluid Ounce Here

Thanks for providing this product online and deliverable. It's pleasant fragrance and desired effects meets my every expectation for a facial creme. Not to mention SPF 15.

Want Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.60 Fluid Ounce Discount?



I originally purchased this in a retail store and was glad when I found it offered on Amazon at a reduced price.Product has always worked well for me and I will continue to use it in my daily skin care routine.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment