(Pack of 2) Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

(Pack of 2) Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face LotionFYI--Paula Begoun, The Cosmetic Cop, rates this product highly for being a good moisturizer (with anti-oxidants) containing the right sunscreen ingredients. She says it's good for oily or combination skin too. I'm going to buy some next time I'm in Trader Joe's, but I know that I will like it because Paula has never steered me wrong. See her Beautypedia.com web page for more info, but you have to subscribe for $25 per year. It's worth it!

I love this moisturizer! As an esthetician, finding a moisturizer which contains SPF is very important to me. Also, I have dry skin and this product really helps my skin. I highly recommend it!

Buy (Pack of 2) Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment