Skedattle All Natural Anti-Bug Spray 8-oz.

Skedattle All Natural Anti-Bug Spray 8-oz.I am the type of bug magnet that people love to take with, because when I am around nobody else gets bitten. If there is a bug within 100 yards, it will be near me. Know this, entomologists!! Bring your nets.

Although, of course, now I know about Skedattle. So the bugs do come to me (they do adore me, after all) but.. they don't land. They don't touch me. They stay a distance, confused, wondering what is going on.

Skedattle smells heavenly too. I put it on my very long, curly hair and on my clothes (doesn't stain), spray my shoes (haven't tried leather) and I do not fear smelling like a chemical factory. I smell of natural oils and I've gotten not a few comments on that. What's not to like?

Buy 4-6 of these things, keep them in the car, in the garage, in your luggage.The outdoors is yours!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment