CARENminerals BB - Multi Beauty Balm

CARENminerals BB - Multi Beauty BalmThis is the second BB cream I purchased. Although I like the first, it was too light for my skin tone.This BB cream CARENminerals BB Multi Beauty Balm (Medium) is perfect for my medium skin tone and I was frankly very pleasantly surprised at the silky feeling of my skin after I put it on.I've used it for a week now, and I've noticed that my blemishes, which normally take ages to heal, have begun to heal.I expect them to be gone soon. Also noticeable is that I've not developed any new blemishes, which is a pretty good indicator that this BB cream doesn't clog the pores.The cream doesn't cover apparent blemishes -I still need a concealer, but it does help even out the skin tone.I'm really happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

I absolutely love this stuff, it makes your face feel flawless and hides blemishes/imperfections from the sun when you use a little bit of a darker shade than your own shade. I am a fair-medium skintone, and I use Medium Dark! So go 1-2 shades darker than your original shade.It lightens right up when you work it in to the skin!I recommend this product to my friends, actually the whole Caren line.

Buy CARENminerals BB - Multi Beauty Balm Now

I was looking for a really natural product with no coconut or xantham gum as I'm sensitive to both. This product is just what I was looking for. Very few ingredients all of which are natural. It feels smooth and weightless and gives my complexion a nice glow. A little more coverage would be nice for an evening out but overall the coverage is just right. I am definitely going to continue purchasing this makeup.

Read Best Reviews of CARENminerals BB - Multi Beauty Balm Here

This is the best BB out there.It goes on like silk and feels like you're not wearing any makeup it's so light but has fantastic coverage and the staying power is awesome.The best part is that it really is all natural so not only is it great for your skin but you feel good about using it!I love this product line!

Want CARENminerals BB - Multi Beauty Balm Discount?



unbelievably great product. It sinks right in like you are wearing no makeup at all, yet you look 100 times better!!. Not greasy OR powdery..miricle product!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment