Fiesta Sun Trix Green Vendome Dark Tan Bronzer Vendom Level 2 Tanning Lotion 7 oz

Fiesta Sun Trix Green Vendome Dark Tan Bronzer Vendom Level 2 Tanning Lotion 7 ozI have tried so many lotions, and even just bought a bottle of Millennium tansSolid Black. I wish I would have tried a packet of it first before getting the bottle, it isn't bad but when I tried this Vendome lotion in a packet I fell in love! It smells amazing-even after tanning, and gives my skin a wonderful brown glow! A little goes a long way which is nice too, I still have half the packet left from putting it on my entire body, and I am a big girl! It must not be a very popular lotion though cause I had a hard time finding it, but got it for twenty-four total on lotionsgalore, so I am happy about that, I can't wait to get my bottle. My hubby and I are vacationing in the Florida Keys at the end of the month so I want to be good a dark! I think this lotion will do it :)

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment