Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30-1.7 oz

Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30-1.7 ozI bought this sunblock because it was hyped as being "matte" and supposedly would not cause breakouts. I have oily skin and have yet to find a sunblock that does not cause breakouts, and this product was no different from any other. What really upset me was the "matte" hype my face was definitely oilier than with other sunblocks, much oilier. It was kind of disgusting, and I had to wipe my face repeatedly throughout the day. And on top of that, I broke out the next day in the areas where I'd applied this lotion. The only good thing I can say is that the product does appear to work as a sunblock. However, it was a complete and utter disappointment on all other counts. If you have oily skin and are prone to breakouts from sunblock, do NOT use this product.

This sunscreen is amazing. light and oil free.

I just wished there was more of it, since the price is not that cheap.

Buy Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30-1.7 oz Now

If you have oily skin and or acne. This is the product that you want for daly use, matte finish is great. 30 SPF is perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30-1.7 oz Here

I have oily skin and really didn't moisturise but i use this daily.Doesn't make me break out. Satisfied

Want Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30-1.7 oz Discount?

I have been using the spf version for a few years and I was glad to see a new spf 30 version.It is a little thicker but goes on well no shin and keeps the shin to minimum for hours.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment