Elta MD UV Aero SPF 45 6 oz.

Elta MD UV Aero SPF 45 6 oz.This.stuff.is.amazing.I discovered it through my dermatologist, who zapped a bunch of sun damage on the left side of my face, and then gave me the sunscreen lecture.When I said I'd never been able to find a non-gloppy product I could apply make-up over that didn't cost more than college, she presented me with this stuff. It's AWESOME.It goes on a little greasy, but magically disappears into my skin in less than a minute.Think about that.WOW.I put it on, wash my hands, go make my bed, come back, and it's make-up time!Plus, it doesn't burn going on and seems to form a very nice protective layer.I've had no breakouts from this product.FYI the 6oz size seems to last me about 2 months, but I put it on my face, neck, chest, arms and hands; you may need less.Plus, it doesn't cost the freakin' Earth. Hallelujah! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment