Fiesta Sun BLACK CHERRY CHEESECAKE Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.

Fiesta Sun BLACK CHERRY CHEESECAKE Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.This is a level 3 tanning...should have a base tan first.The smell is to die for.It smells just like cherry cheesecake and you get so dark after just the first use! It is a natural dark looking tan.This is creamy and smooth leaving your skin so soft, not sticky at all.I will buy this again and again.In fact I am ordering my second bottle... dont hesitate on this one.I have used many different lotions and so far this is one of the best I have found... and for the price you can not go wrong.happy tanning....

I used a packet of this stuff once and it worked okay...the smell is good until after you tan, when it's pretty gross. It's a little gooey but not too bad and I looked darker immediately after coming out of the tanning bed. I'm just glad I showered right after to get rid of the smell, the burnt cherry smell just wasn't a good mix. Either way, I got results!

Buy Fiesta Sun BLACK CHERRY CHEESECAKE Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment