Hempz Herbal Body Wash, 9 oz

Hempz Herbal Body Wash Jasmine, Peach & Wild Rose 9ozI love this body wash!! I only wish they made the exact same scent in lotion or body butter!! Will order again

I use this stuff everyday before I go tanning. amazing I couldn't possibly be any happier with this body wash.

Buy Hempz Herbal Body Wash, 9 oz Now



This bodywash is so luxurious and moisturizing. It has rich oils and plant extracts in it and feels wonderful. It also has a great smell that works for men and women. It's the only wash I'll ever buy, I've been using it for almost 4 years!

Read Best Reviews of Hempz Herbal Body Wash, 9 oz Here

I have used Hempz products since I discovered then.The Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash works well for alleviating dry skin

Want Hempz Herbal Body Wash, 9 oz Discount?

I thought it would be more moisterizing than what it was.I didn't dry my skin out but it didn't make it feel soft and smooth afterwards.I wasn't crazy about the smell either.I love the body cream so I thought I'd really like the body wash.I won't purchase it again.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment