2009 Australian Gold No Worries Bronzer Butter Blend Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.

2009 Australian Gold No Worries Bronzer Butter Blend Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz.I started out trying different samples of tanning lotions from the salon; all of them were good, but when I got this one I loved it. I bought a bottle, and want to stick with the same kind. It smells sooo good I think like a cooked banana! It bronzes well, and goes on smooth.

i bought this after AG discontinued their coffee expresso. it's no substitute in bronzing (the coffee expresso one was better).This one's sweet but subtle in cocoa scent.I chose this one because it reminded me of the coffee expresso scent when I bought it.However, I would move on and keep trying other AG productsthey have made better performing bronzers before--anyone remember AG's funky monkey?AG discontinued that and it was an AWESOME smelly sweet banana scent and bronzed you better than a lot of the cheaper AG bronzers!

Buy 2009 Australian Gold No Worries Bronzer Butter Blend Tanning Lotion 8.5 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment