Dax Super Lanolin

Dax Super LanolinTHIS PRODUCT FIRST CONTAIN PETROLEUM!!! I specifically was trying to find pure lanolin only. It is deceiving to see the product "FACE" and then not have any ingredients to show what it is made of! I wrote to the vendor at time of purchase. I would not suggest this product to anyone. DOESN'T ANYBODY GET IT?

PETROLEUM IS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE, NOT PERSONAL BODY USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER ANY TYPE OF 'DISTILLATION,' 'DILUTED STATUS,' OR OTHER PRODUCT INGREDIENTS. JUST BECAUSE THE MEDICAL AND BEAUTY INDUSTRIES HAVE BEEN PUSHING PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ON US FOR OVER 75 YEARS, DOES NOT MAKE IT A GOOD THING FOR YOUR BODY. Lanolin costs more, but lasts two to three times longer and is well worth the price for the natural product that it is. It also mixes much better than anything else with other items; water, oil, or alcohol based!

This is something I have wanted for some time. It can be be used to condition my hair, my skin.My dogs coat and that is what I use it for most often.Plus the price is beyond reasonable.

Buy Dax Super Lanolin Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment