Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, Mint, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24)

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, Mint, .15-Ounce TubesI have used this lip balm for years (decades even). It is the best on the market, as far as I am concerned. I love the mint flavor as well as the product itself for chapped lips.

The deal for the 24 tubes is unmatchable. I didn't hesitate even thought 24 tubes is a LOT because I know it is a tried and true product in our house. We have them stashed in every bag and every room.

This blistex medicated mint lip balm is the best ever. It not only heals but the mint softens your lips. I love it

Buy Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, Mint, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24) Now

I've used most of the different chapsticks and lip balms available the drug store and this one is definitely my favorite. It doesn't have a greasy feeling or a medicinal flavor. It tastes a little minty and has a very light tingle on the lips. It does a great job at protecting or repairing the chapped lips, though you may need to apply it a number of times in the winter. This case is the best deal I've found with this chapstick so I would highly recommend this case.

Read Best Reviews of Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, Mint, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24) Here



They cam super fast! I got a CASE of Mint Blistex for about $1 a tube! Cheaper than the store and a flavor that I can't find anywhere! love Amazon!

Want Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, Mint, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 24) Discount?



Mint Blistex is the best blistex product on the market!I never use anything else.If the makers of mint blistex stop making this, my lips will surely never be healthy again!

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment