African Shea Butter 1lb Taha

African Shea Butter 1lb TahaI have ordered enough shea butter to know what to expect.This stuff is crap.It had a sale sticker that was faded out.God knows how long it sat around before I got it.The white ring is a sign it was exposed to heat.I will still use it, but only on my feet and only after I remelt it and put it in a decent container.Next time I will spend the extra cash and get the good stuff.



I liked this product.I bought it to make personal care products moisturizer, lip balm, deodorant, etc.I was concerned because I'd been given some shea butter that I now realize must have been a bit rancid and I'd read some complaints about the shea butter having an unpleasant odor.This butter was a nice golden color and had a very milk scent.I have mixed it with other butters and oils, but it was also fine just out of the container.

Buy African Shea Butter 1lb Taha Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment