Lip Trip - 0.165 oz,(Mountain Ocean)

Lip Trip - 0.165 oz,(Mountain Ocean)I am really picky about the ingredients in my natural care products. I love this lip treatment, especially during the colder drier months. The product is fantastic and stays on longer than other lip treatments that you have to reapply every 10 minutes. The shipping speed was great too.

I have chronically chapped lips, so there is always a lip balm in my pocket. This is by far the best--I've tried them all!! It's thicker and lasts longer than any other. I can actually brush my teeth and a little will still be on when I'm done. Most are runny and disappear within a few minutes. Some have ingredients that actually make your lips worse in the long-term. Lip Trip is clean, almost aroma-free, and wonderful.

I used to live in Minneapolis--if you live in a cold-weather area, this is an absolute must.

Buy Lip Trip - 0.165 oz,(Mountain Ocean) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment