St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Lotion

St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Body with Moisturizer, Medium  Dark, 6.7-Fluid Ounces TubeI love this product!I used the lotion in the past loving the results but disliking the wait time and inability to encounter water at length.The gradual tan is fabulous!After two days of use I swim, bathe and exercise with out worry.I either re-apply the St. Tropez or my normal, silicone-based, lotion.Either way my tan is still even and natural looking!The coloring is actually my natural skin tone after I bake in the sun for days.I am conscientious of sun damage and no longer bake in rays or beds.I am thankful to report encountering the sun, of any kind, is unnecessary for perfect results.This product is everything one wants from a self-tanner. The coloring is natural, subtly increases, even tones and does not disrupt the ph balance of one's skin.My skin is not oily, dry or leathery.The scent of the product is faint and pleasant.I wish I could purchase it in a larger quantity.I recommend full/even exfoliation and using gloves to apply the product.

I am a beauty/makeup/hair product junkie. I have ALOT of products. I have to either really love or hate a product to leave a comment. Lucky for St.Tropez Everyday Gradual tan, I really love it! This item is an essential, an I won't use any other kind after this. I use the meduim/dark tone, since I do have a base tan from tanning beds. Using this means I can cut down time spent in the tanning beds, which is a plus. It smells good going on, but the biggest shocker is, it still smells the next day. When they say hardly any self tanner smell, they mean it. The color is closest, to looking real, I have ever had. The other revieve said its like an in between of a gradual self tanner and a regular self tanner, and I completly agree. The next day you can tell, but it's not hugely obvious either. I have no con's to say on this, 5 stars all the way. I just run out quickly but thats my fault.

Buy St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Lotion Now

This is absolutely the BEST gradual tanner I have ever used and I have tried them all!!!! It tans me quicker than any other gradual tanner. I would have to say that for me...it is between a self tanner & a gradual tanner. I will never use any other one! It's rich and creamy texture is truly amazing and very moisturizing.

Read Best Reviews of St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Lotion Here

So, I've been using self tanners of every kind for over 15 years...tried so very many and just had to share that this is (hands down) the best gradual self tanner.I've also used St. Tropez bronzing mousse for years and this company has just got it right--the color is nice and not orange and it even smells (believe it or not!) nice!!Their products are not cheap, but so very worth it!

Want St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Lotion Discount?

The first time I used this I ended up using way too much so I had to sit perched on the edge of my seat for a few hours trying to wait for it to absorb, but I used less this morning and it feels a lot better. I had a few smudges and streaks but I think that's just because I used way too much. My legs do look darker and not orange, so I'm happy. And even though it still smells kind of fake tan-ey, it is a LOT better than all the other bands I've tried.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment