Ambi Skin Care Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30-3 oz

Ambi Skin Care Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30-3 ozAmbi Even & Clear Daily moisturizer is the only moisturizer that I use on my skin. I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything, but my skin is really gorgeous! I am bi-racial (of Jamaican and Caucasian descent) and have mixture of oily and dry skin on my face and neck. I wash twice a day with Ambi foaming facial cleanser, and to "smooth and even out" my skin complexion, I use the fading cream (a very small amount) once a day, five days a week (and then apply moisturizer on top of fading cream after it absorbs). I'm telling youthis regimen has got to be the greatest thing since biore strips! Seriously, I order all of my Ambi products on Amazon, and save money and time because most stores in my city don't carry Ambi, or they will just have the fading cream. Thank you Ambithank you Amazonmy skin is so beautiful and happy it is glowing!



Couple this Ambi Moisturizer with Ambi Fade Soap and you've got a "knock-out" combination to keep your face clear, smooth, moisturized and healthy!

Buy Ambi Skin Care Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30-3 oz Now

I love this moisturizer!!!! I have oily skin and scars from acne. This moisturizer is non greasy and has drastically faded these scars throughout use. I bought my first bottle 6 months ago and I still have some left to use. You only need 2 pumps to cover your face and it smells good as well.

Read Best Reviews of Ambi Skin Care Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30-3 oz Here

This product makes me look very greasy and sweaty. On top of that, when I sweat it just slides off my face. I have been using it for about 1 1/2 months, and I have yet to see any difference. I can only hope that by the next weeks of or so I will...

Want Ambi Skin Care Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30-3 oz Discount?

I have been using Ambi products since age 50.My skin is nearly flawless and have no wrinkles at now age 59.Ambiproducts are truly a miracle worker. In my opinion, it is the best skin care product for women of African descent.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment