ARBONNE Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen, GOLDEN BEIGE medium

ARBONNE Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen, GOLDEN BEIGE medium
  • SIZE: 1oz

My niece had me try this line of cleanser and foundation. We are close in age and her skin is so beautiful! I commented on it, she brought out her secret.So I purchased everything from amazon. I have been using it for 3 weeks and my skin is very much beginning to get some of her glow. I use the foundation with and without the primer and for me right now, winter and dry, I like it better without. It is so light, not oily but covers very well. Just looks like great skin, not made up.

Buy ARBONNE Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen, GOLDEN BEIGE medium Now

I really like the product.I ordered the wrong color though.I really realized after that it should of been a different color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment