Aveeno Positively Nourishing Aveeno Smoothing Body Wash, 16 ounces

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Aveeno Smoothing Body Wash, 16 ounces A great product at a great price. I've been using this product for over a year. I love the way it smells and how my skin feels after a shower. I love Aveeno products and this one is no different. The price on this 3 pack is wonderful! It will last you a long time. The smell is light and not overwhelming. And the scrub is something you can use daily and not feel like it is stripping your skin.

This body wash is pretty good. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. It leaves my skin really soft and doesn't leave much of a fragrance on my skin. I don't care for the smell but I don't hate it. It's a light smell and I guess it smells like Pomegranate? I can't really pinpoint the smell. It's also really thick and the hole is too small for it to come out so you have to squeeze the bottle really hard to get any out. I also dislike how on the ingredients it says "Fragrance". How is that natural? Fragrance irritates my sensitive skin. Good thing it's a light fragrance.

Buy Aveeno Positively Nourishing Aveeno Smoothing Body Wash, 16 ounces Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment