California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5Ounce

California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5OunceI really like this product line. It wears well under make-up-I use a light face powder.

Be aware that you need to rub-in fairly well as the titanium dioxide makes this white (like good sunblocks should).

I have naturally dry skin so this isn't too oily or greasy for me. It doesn't feel heavy at all.

I've also used the SPF 30, which does have a heavier texture and feel, but for hot/bright summer months it is worth avoiding the risks of skin cancer!

When I saw the most recent breakdown of general sunscreen safety levels and ingredient information I was honestly horrified. California Baby rated at the top of the list for safety and clean ingredients. It's also the most expensive but with this kind of thing you really are making a conscious investment in the health and safety of your child.

I ordered two bottles one for home and one to leave at her preschool.

I love the way this goes on, it is light, smooth and does NOT leave a white residue.

The smell is something like a light lemon odor, not unpleasant and goes away quickly.

I can slather my daughter, full-body with this without a lot of 'pulling' at the sunscreen to get it to smooth over her skin. It feels like a quality product and we love it!

Also, a little bit goes a LONG way so this bottle should last quite a while even with full-body application almost every day.

Buy California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5Ounce Now



I have tired 3 of the "low concern" products listed on the Environmental Working Group's database.This by far is the best.First, it doesn't feel like you are spreading toothpaste on your face.Second, it doesn't turn you blue.Third, it smells nice.I use it on a daily bases beneath my make-up.

Read Best Reviews of California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5Ounce Here

Generally, I like the California Baby brand most of their products are rated as safe by Environmental Work Group (EWG.org).It came to my surprise that this particular product wasn't rated as safe (a 4 a moderate hazard) due to the lower UV protection (SPF 18).If I were to purchase a sunscreen for my daughter, I would definitely stick with California Baby brand but buy one with a higher SPF.Also, the lemongrass scent can be overpowering.Apart from that, this sunscreen didn't cause an adverse reaction on my daughter's very sensitive skin, blended in quickly and despite the lower spf rating, seemed to offer enough protection during brief outings.

Want California Baby SPF 18 Everyday/Year-Round, 4.5Ounce Discount?

the consistency of this sunscreen is like lotion, so it is very easy to apply, and has a pleasant scent.It goes on my son every morning before he leaves for school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment