Clarins Advanced Extra Firming Eye Contour Cream, 0.7-Ounce Box

Clarins Advanced Extra Firming Eye Contour Cream, 0.7-Ounce BoxIts a middle of the line type of product. O.K -but not great. Clarins has many better products in their line-up.

The creme is recommended for evening use, but I use it morning and night. I have also tried a sample of the serum which was recommended for morning use but I didn't like it. The serum takes too long to dry and I don't have that much time in the morning. This product appears to temporarily firm the eye area and provide hydration to prevent future wrinkles.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the product or my review and leave me feedback !

Thanks

Buy Clarins Advanced Extra Firming Eye Contour Cream, 0.7-Ounce Box Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment