Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80, 6-Ounce BottlesI am a red head and need to be super careful about the sun.I bought this for a trip to the Middle East, and I did not burn.My only complaint is that it is kinda oily and stays oily for about 2 hours is you apply it liberally.I went hiking, walking, and swimming.I returned home with no burns ^-^

when this type came out i instantly fell in love and haven't found a better product for the money, also very great if you work outdoors ( I'm an EMT) you never know how long youll be on the side of the road mid july on that hot paved tarmac

Buy Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

What I expected, the only problem with the order is that had to pay to different shippers and wait longer for this product to arrive. Rhe product itself is fine.

Read Best Reviews of Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

I like to buy coppertone sunblock lotion, but i am affraid every product of coppertone doesn't list out of date on their product, i just don't want to get something that out of day, i wish they list on their product , amazon customer i should contact the seller. I don't have time to contact every one of them to ask the out of day product, and they did not list customer webside either. Is so unconvenion i hope they have better system.

Want Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 80, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment