Clarin Super Restorative Day Cream SPF 20

Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream SPF20, 1.7-Ounce BoxMy wife has used Clarins for many years now. Since they are top of the line expensive products, from time to time, she will try others in an effort to save money. However, the results are just not there and usually the cheaper products will cause her skin irritation or rash.

She usually buys her Clarins at Macy's and is a careful shopper waiting until there is a special offer to go along w/ her purchase, i.e. handbag, Clarins sample kit, scarf, etc. Following the advice of a friend, for the first time my wife purchased her Clarins online. We were surprised to see the large savings between the store bought price and the online cost. Forget the special gifts and give me the large savings thru Amazon hereafter.

I travel international a lot and usually purchase her Clarins at airport duty free shops. Again the Amazon online prices beat the duty free cost as well.



At 62 and a user at one time or the other of all the most popular and sometimes expensive rejuvenating/wrinkle/mature skin care products I thought I would try Clarin's day cream after a trip to London to visit my daughter and found out how popular the Clarin products were there.I am very happy with the results.I have some enlarged pores and of course some wrinkling and after using this cream for 30 days I am pleasantly surprised.The pores are definitely less visible and the wrinkles as well.Even my husband of 40 years noted the difference and after 40 years as you ladies will know husbands usually don't notice the small things.I guess I should note that I am also using Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme so maybe both products together are giving me the results but they are nonetheless great! Some days I just put on these two products my Smashbox makeup base, a bit of blush, lipstick and mascara and I'm off! Both of these products are expensive but you need very little.I use both the products in the morning and the evening.I have never had very dry skin so I don't need the heavier night creams.I wash with a basic face soap morning and evening as well.The facial scrubs have either been too harsh or too oily for me.If you are over 50 and want to splurge on yourself give both of these a try for 30 days and see what you think.Worked for me.

Buy Clarin Super Restorative Day Cream SPF 20 Now

While Clarins makes excellent products, the Super Restorative Day Cream I received did not have SPF 20 in it as advertised. Unfortunately for me, I opened the container before realizing I was not sent the correct product. I feel the business that sent it at least owes me a discount on my next order.

Who is in charge of the inventory?Very disappointed indeed!

Read Best Reviews of Clarin Super Restorative Day Cream SPF 20 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment