CosMedix Reflect 4 oz/120 ml

CosMedix Reflect 4 oz/120 mlAfter using this product for the past two months, I can say that this is the perfect sunscreen.Completely non-greasy and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts like most other sunscreens have in the past.Even though the sunscreen comes out of the bottle as a whitish liquid when you spray it onto your hands, it absorbs well and is completely transparent once applied on your face.The product is a tad expensive, but I would say that it is worth the price.I have used the sunscreen daily on my face and neck for two months, and I still have about half of the bottle remaining.



I LOVE this sunblock for my face. It's the only kind I've found that seems to work well without being greasy or feeling heavy.

Buy CosMedix Reflect 4 oz/120 ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment