Cover Girl Lip Slicks Lip Gloss Sticks in Various Shades

CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss Cutie(N) 150, 0.14-Ounce BottlesThe color is perfect and it does keep lips moist, however it does not last very long. Usually it rubs off within an hour so you have to constantly reapply it. However, I don't wear make up that much and for the cost, I think it is still a good product.

I have used this product for years. I will use it alone on days where I do not where much make up. My favorite use, however is to layer it over a darker lipstick. I love lipcolor but find many to be too dark. This over the top tones it down and adds a beautiful sheen.

Buy Cover Girl Lip Slicks Lip Gloss Sticks in Various Shades Now

I bought this because it really does stay on for a long time I really like it. The color is perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Cover Girl Lip Slicks Lip Gloss Sticks in Various Shades Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment