Dr Dennis Gross Skincare All-In-One Light Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15 (1.7 oz)

Dr Dennis Gross Skincare All-In-One Light Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15I have very sensitive skin prone to acne and contact allergies.I absolutely LOVE the All in One Facial Cleanser with Toner, Hydra Pure Oil Free Moisture, Hydra Pure Intense Moisture Cream, and the Alpha Beta Extra Strength Peels (in packets), but this product is not for me.I used it the first day and thought it was a nice moisture with just a bit of tint, which was a perfect base for my powder foundation.Unfortunately, within 2 days my face was covered in the beginning stages of a massive breakout.I stopped using it and the next morning my skin already looked better, but cysts had already formed and ended up being pretty deep.They have taken a few weeks to heal, which has been extremely embarrassing and I hope they don't leave scars.As much as I love the other products, this one has been a nightmare.If your skin isn't sensitive, this might be perfect for you, especially during the dry winter months, but if you have problem skin I would stay away from this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment