Coppertone Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion Spf 30

Coppertone Sport Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen-8 ozI was happy with its consistency and effectiveness.I survived the Jamaican sun without a burn, which is pretty good for me.



I'm pretty white and it takes me an entire Summer to even start to develop a tan because I burn so easily. This stuff works great and lives up to its water proof claim (as long as you put it on 10-15 min before you start to sweat or get wet to let it bind to your skin). I made it through a week in Hawaii with only a minor burn on my shoulders one day after snorkeling all day and only putting on sunscreen once in the morning (I think I had SPF 50 or higher). I've gotten many burns while wearing other brands of sunscreen. This is all I use now.

Buy Coppertone Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion Spf 30 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment