Gilded

GildedI work for a tanning salon and even with a 50% discount this lotion is still way too expensive in the salon. However, it works! My skin tone is very fair so it's hard for me to find lotion that either works, or doesn't turn me seven shades of streaky orange. After using this lotion twice i'm already noticeably darker than i've ever been before. My only issue with the lotion is the smell. It's supposed to not smell after you tan, however I think it just plain stinks before and after.

Ive bought this at salons for $125. Its the best I've ever used and so happy to find it at this price!!

Buy Gilded Now

I am just finishing my first bottle of Gilded.It is the fifth tanning lotion I've used.I am using Gilded as a step 3.I was fair skinned (blonde, blue eyes, freckles, pale skin) when I started tanning so it took months to build a solid base tan.Once I was maintaining a good tan I wanted to deepen it and have it still look very natural.I was using Luminary which I really liked (gave nice color, smelled great, little to no ATO and a great subtle shimmer) prior to Gilded.Gilded gave me the deeper, richer color I was looking for and it was a noticeable difference after the first use.I really like the smell of the lotion before tanning.I do find the ATO a bit stronger than Luminiary and Gilded's ATO(after tan odor) is the only down side to the lotion.Both Luminary and Gilded give my skin a satin smooth touch that I love and other people comment on how silky smooth my skin feels and how great my tan is.

Read Best Reviews of Gilded Here

I have been wanting to buy this product since it came out but 120.00 for a months worth of lotion is pretty steep. So I found the exact same product on amazon.com and saved 50%. The smell, texture and everything about it is exactly the same!!!! LOVE IT, will never buy lotion at PBT again, even though I did used to work there.

Want Gilded Discount?

I love gilded. By far the best tanning lotion for smell and for the bronze color you get from it. Great seller.

Save 66% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment