Jason Sunbrella Mineral Based SPF# 30 Sunblock 4 oz. Tube (Case of 6)

Jason Sunbrella Mineral Based SPF# 30 Sunblock 4 oz. TubeI have tried several brands of sunscreen, including several larger national brands that claimed to be appropriate for sensitive skin and/or those with allergies.Most were a major disappointment, and some gave me itchy hives.

Thus far, this "mineral based" sunblock from Jason brand seems the best sunscreen for my sensitive allergy-prone body. This does not contain PABA.

The texture is good, not difficult to rub in.Once on, it feels OK; I am not conscious of wearing it, unlike some uncomfortable gooey or greasy competitors.

Most (or all?) "mineral" or "physical" suncreens and sunblocks tend to look too-white, probably because they share a natural ingredient with traditional white paint.Once rubbed in, this sunscreen looks somewhat better, less white, compared to competing mineral / physical sunscreens. There are some sunscreens that look even better, but they are less natural, more likely to cause an allergic reaction.

Be aware that Jason brand also makes other sunscreens with different ingredients; the others are not necessarily as great for sensitive skin. To add to potential confusion, I think the company has redesigned the labels recently.I suggest looking for "mineral" or "physical" on the label.

Although this is my fav, I would not recommend buying it in bulk quantity unless you have a huge family or group to purchase for.Most sunscreens do not age well if stored a long time, and in hot weather even more so. Better to buy 1 tube at a time.I bought this at a local health foods place, so I have no comments on this seller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment