Kiehls Super Fluid Uv Defense 1.7 Oz

Kiehls Super Fluid Uv Defense 1.7 OzThis product is great. when you put it on your face just like water, is easy to absorb and still can protect sun very well. I have never used such wonderful sun protector before.

So light, its almost like water. I have combination sensitive skin and most sunscreens are either too dry or too oily on my skin. I tried a sample from kiehls a year back and now I am not going anywhere

Buy Kiehls Super Fluid Uv Defense 1.7 Oz Now

I do serious road cycling and need good UV protection for my face, this product is the best so far, it leaves no residual, no oil effect and don't block your pores, it blocks the harmful UV from the sun. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Kiehls Super Fluid Uv Defense 1.7 Oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment