Kiss My Face Sun Care Oat Protein Sun Screen

Kiss My Face Sunscreen With Oat Protein Complex 4 ozThis sunscreen may work well but it smells like oatmeal (obviously, it's made from oat protein) which got to me after a while. Also, it doesn't go on well; it leaves a white film on your face and as you try rub it in, it seems to make the cream grainy and more white. I didn't use it more than once on our whole vacation because of that. I just used regular non-greasy Coppertone 15 on my face!

I am glad to have found this product and used it on a vacation to the Caribbean.I did not burn at all, even though I didn't probably apply it as often as I should have.It also does not leave a white film like some of the other more natural sunblocks do.I know it isn't 100% natural but it's a very good solution between toxic sunscreens that are usually used and the all natural ones which leave you covered in white.I feel safer using this sunblock!

Buy Kiss My Face Sun Care Oat Protein Sun Screen Now

I love this sunscreen and have purchase at least 10 tubes in the past 3 years. I have recommended it to friends who have also gone out of their way to purchase it.Its not readily available, so I usually have to purchase it online.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Sun Care Oat Protein Sun Screen Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment