La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Lotion

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Lotion, 1.7-Ounce BottleFinally, an excellent sunscreen that goes on sheer like a lotion (without making your face whitish), smells nice and protects you for a good long time.We've use tested this product under the scorching caribbean sun on really really white-freckly kids, and we could not be happier. NO sun burns and NO problem!

Hurray to La Roche-Posay!

My dermatologist turned me to La Roch Posey because of a sever case of hyper pigmentation in my skin. First I used the creme, but it is pasty and too white. But this lotion is great. I put it on before I go out and don't need to use moisturizer. I think it works, my skin looks better and under control. That doesn't mean that I can be laying in the sun, I still have to avoid being in direct sun as much as possible, but for everyday protection, this is the best; and I've used a few different sunscreens.

Buy La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Lotion Now

To be honest, this sunscreen is not good like other's reviews for me. First of all, this is rather greasy. And this dyes fabrics yellow!! I didn't notice at first but after laundry I found where the yellow stains came from. This is really bad. I have used a lot of kinds of sunscreens (American, Japanese and French stuffs) and usually sunscreen stains on fabric can be removed easily. I must throw this away. I wasted my money, and also my polo shirt and towel by the stains. Very disappointing!!

PS. The best sunscreen is "ANESSA by Shiseido" (Japanese). It's expensive but very good!!

Read Best Reviews of La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Lotion Here



Love this sunscreen/moisturizer. Goes on very light but definitely protects. Doesn't seem to clog pores at all and is not greasy. Highly recommended!

Want La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Lotion Discount?

If you care about your skin, this is the go-to product to protect you from the sun. I use it only on my face and neck because of the price. It will make you shiney, but it's worth it. I am a cosmetics junkie and I research what I use. Every review site ranks Anthelios as the top sunscreen -has Mexoryl in it that the US FDA justapproved in recent years. I used to buy this via Canadian websites.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment