Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2)

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion, SPF 70, 3 OunceThis product feels good on my face and I feel confident I am getting good protection.Since I live in Florida I need my face and neck covered all the time and this price was good.My dermatologist recommended it.



I have used this product every day for several years.I use it on my face under my make up and feel it does the job protecting my 90 yr. old face.

Buy Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2) Now

I'm not sure what Neutrogena added to this product but it heats my skin when I apply it and I started to get a rash. The old version of this product worked fine (and I wouldn't say I have particularly sensitive skin). It's a shame but I'm going to have to throw it away.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2) Here

I bought this because I didn't want to spend a lot of $$ on a high-quality sunscreen.The SPF is great, but my biggest complaint of this product is that it smells like gasoline.I ended up throwing away the whole bottle.

Want Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion, 3 Ounces (Pack of 2) Discount?

My wife uses this product for their customers and the customers are very happy. Good product specially for my country.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment