Badger Sunblock For Face & Body

Badger Badger SPF 30 For Face & Body 2.9 fl ozIt's definitely been a good protective product for my family 3 pale, pale Irish folks. Non of us have burned and in the past we would use 50 and still burn. So, it's definitely working in our opinion. It smells a little like lavendar and olive oil. And it's a little lumpy. And it makes the water pill up on your skin showing it's VERY water proof.

I'd buy it again. It's natural and it works. I'm not a natural freak. But if a natural solution without harmful chemicals works better than the other stuff, then I'll switch. This is one of those products.

This is the best sunscreen ever. It's rated the safest of sunscreens in terms of toxicity (or lack thereof), and also very important, it works really well! Our kids have the dark tanning gene and they tan through any normal baby sunscreen of spf 50, but this one (spf 30) actually gets them through an afternoon at the pool or beach tan line free. It is a barrier sunscreen which is why it works so well, so once you apply it the skin has a very faint whitish/pinkish tone, but as a plus you can tell if you've missed a spot. Also, one of my kids has very sensitive skin and she has had no rashes or irritations when she uses this.

Highly recommended for kids (and adults).

Buy Badger Sunblock For Face & Body Now



This is the only product to use..Do a search on sunscreens and learn about how we are scammed into using cancer causing, hormone changing chemicals that are absorbed into the blood.

Read Best Reviews of Badger Sunblock For Face & Body Here

They changed the formula from the Older Original Formulation and took out some of the essential oils I really really liked in the original :( and it seems to dry out my face now when it didn't used to with the old formulation... this is why it is getting 3 stars. I am not sure why they took the Ylang Ylang oil and Blue Tansy out, those do not cause skin sensitivity to the sun. I feel like some of those essential oils actually helped to insure the sunblock would not cause breakouts on people prone to breaking out. I know for me it helped A LOT!

I loved the original formulation it was great and smelled so much nicer. I usually would put the sunblock on and then put a light fair color powder over it to help offset the wet or white look it may leave and I had been getting many compliments on my skin! I even had a friend comment on how lovely it smelled because of the lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oil.

Now that the formula changed I have to deal with more dry patches occurring on my face :(

If Badger ever reads this, please put back the Ylang Ylang and blue Tansy in the formulation!

Also, note that the new formulation is now 18.75% Zinc NOT 20.5%

They have that listed wrong on this Amazon page.

Here is the CURRENT ingredient listing:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Essential Oil of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn).

Want Badger Sunblock For Face & Body Discount?

This stuff is no joke. Badger SPF 15 is thicker than many other brands claiming much higher spf. I work all day in the sun and have never been burned.I first tried the spf 30 and found it to be a bit heavier than needed. A little bit of 15 goes a long way. After rubbing it in, I usually towel off any remaining white residue. Good to know it's all natural too. Doesn't burn your eyes either.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment