Novena Organic Anti-aging Mineral Sunblock SPF 30

Novena Organic Anti-aging Mineral Sunblock SPF 30If you're pregnant, you have to be very careful in what type of products to use on your face. This product was a great alternative and safe for my unborn baby. The company also has excellent customer service.

Well, it was the best maternity product I found lol. It's great for a maternity product but, let's be honest, it's just pretty good as compared to all products out there. Maternity hygiene is just isn't as good. That being said, if I get pregnant again, I will def. use this.

Buy Novena Organic Anti-aging Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 Now

Although I am not sure how well it can really block the sun from damaging my skin, I am pretty satisfied with this product.It has nice texture and smell, and it gives me a peace of mind knowing that I am not using anything that could be potentially harmful to my baby.

Read Best Reviews of Novena Organic Anti-aging Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment