Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Cherries In The Glow 080, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Coral Glow 095, 0.2  Fluid OunceMy first requirement for lipgloss is sunscreen.A lot of them don't have any and I wouldn't buy one without it.Skin cancer of the lips is a real risk, but there's also some type of damage you can get that isn't cancer but causes the lips to get a rough surface and look unattractive.

My second criteria is that the gloss be glossy, but not sticky.This Revlon product passes that test.

I don't like "glitter" in my lip glosses.Some of the colors of Revlon gloss have it, but this one doesn't.I also like a deep color as opposed to pinks as the deep colors look more natural to me.

The only thing I'd change about this product is for it to last longer.However, it may be that only the stickier glosses last longer.If so, then I'm happy with the tradeoff.

If you have read any of Paula Begoun's books or subscribe to her newsletter you know that the primary difference between most drugstore cosmetics and department store cosmetics is the packaging, not the quality inside. If you can find a color you like in the Revlon lip gloss line there is no reason to spend more and buy gloss from a department store. The only makeup I buy in a department store is YSL concealer, because I have yet to find a drugstore brand that I like as well.



I was pleased the order arrived within three days of ordering. I am happy to have found a source for this Lipgloss.

Buy Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Cherries In The Glow 080, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

Pros:

Several Color ChoicesNew Shades every couple of months

Low to high coverage shades

Nice clear window to view shade

Good Price

High Shine(Similar to MAc Lipglass)

Several MAC shades are duplicated for 1/3 of the price!

Not tacky!!!

Cons:

Horrible perfumey fragrance

Out dated package

Some shades do not spread evenly

Summary: High quality lipgloss that has no tack at a good price!

Read Best Reviews of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Cherries In The Glow 080, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here



I only use it for the SPF 15.It is really sticky and I don't like to wear it.The color is wet and sticky looking.It feels like my lips keep sticking together.

Want Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15, Cherries In The Glow 080, 0.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?



I got this lip gloss as a stocking stuffer last Christmas and sort of smiled and put it aside since it's not really a color I would have picked (I usually go more for plum and wines) but somehow it ended up in my bag and quickly became my favorite gloss. The color in the container is kind of deceptive -on my lips it has a very nice light pink and apricot tint to it. It's subtle enough to wear with anything and always gives my lips a nice glow.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment