Babyganics Cover Up Baby On-the-go Sunscreen Moisturizing Lotion 50 SPF, 2-Ounce (Pack of 4)

Babyganics Cover Up Baby On-the-go Sunscreen Moisturizing Lotion 50 SPF, 2-OunceI bought this for our 7 month old before a week in St Thomas.I would have preferred a larger package size, but it wouldn't be available in time.The product worked great, and it was easily spreadable if I put it on my finger tips and rubbed them together to warm it up before I put it on the baby.The nice thing about the smaller packages is now I can have some in the diaper bag and my purse with less space taken up.

Rated as a fairly safe sunscreen by EWG,without the whitening effect. It's rather thick, but rubs in well. The texture reminds me of thick, creamy, butter cream frosting (added bonus, if you ask me). The smell is faint yet very pleasant, natural and somewhat frosting-like as well. I didn't mind smelling it on my skin at all and I usually hate the chemical sunscreen smell that comes with chemical sunscreens. The tubes are easy to store in a purse or a bag. I wore it by the pool for a couple of hours and got no tan, no redness, no burns. I highly recommend.

Buy Babyganics Cover Up Baby On-the-go Sunscreen Moisturizing Lotion 50 SPF, 2-Ounce (Pack of 4) Now

The ingredients are safe but it is hard to rub over the face and tends to be greasy after an hour.

Read Best Reviews of Babyganics Cover Up Baby On-the-go Sunscreen Moisturizing Lotion 50 SPF, 2-Ounce (Pack of 4) Here

My kids are as white as white gets and burn if they are out for more than 10 minutes.With this lotion, we were able to have a Florida beach vacation for a week with no sunburns!Of course I reapplied during the day but they remained safe.The lotion goes on wellit isn't like peanut butter or hard to spread but it isn't like water either... just right and doesn't give you the "ghost" look.

Want Babyganics Cover Up Baby On-the-go Sunscreen Moisturizing Lotion 50 SPF, 2-Ounce (Pack of 4) Discount?

I really love this sunscreen for baby. It's made by an awesome, baby-safe organic company (love their household cleaners, too) and it is at the perfect price point. Also, it actually rubs in unlike many other organic sunscreens.

Highly recommended!!

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment