Rusk Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner (select option/size)

Sensories Smoother Passionflower and Aloe Leave In Texturizing Condition By Rusk, 33.8 OunceI've been using Rusk Sensories Smoother for years, ever since my stylist introduced me to it. Having naturally curly hair, it's an absolute necessity. It gets rid of any friz, doesn't make your hair crunchy like mousse, and smells great (like passion fruit). I get so many compliments.



Agree, better than aveda, used by my hairdresser, i went out and bought some, love it, you only need a dime size for short hair, keeps hair smooth and non frizzy-don't need to wash out-try it

Buy Rusk Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner (select option/size) Now

I have used this product before and it smooths your hair ona daily basis and has improved the condition of my hair which tends to be dry and frizzy.

ariived on time and as described.

Read Best Reviews of Rusk Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner (select option/size) Here



I bought this product to use on my natural hair when I twist it.I was not expecting the great results I received which were silky smooth twists and twist-outs.I love this leave-in conditioner and I will be repurchasing it in the future.

Want Rusk Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In Texturizing Conditioner (select option/size) Discount?

I been using this product for the past 6 months from someone who recommnded it. I absolutely love it, i use it on my hair as well as all my girls hair in which all of them have different hair textures, it smells great and even softens the hair, i havent had breakage in my hair or any of my daughters, i use it daily as a moisturizer. I would recommend it to anyone

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment