Solar Sense Solar Sense Clear Zinc Advanced Sunscreen Stick For Face Lips Spf 50

Solar Sense Clear Zinc Advanced Sun Protection SPF 50 Stick -- 0.45 oz.The clear zinc works well.

It certainly goes on/rubs on clear. It is mostly waterproof, though not as waterproof as most 30% Zinc products. It is clear, though.

It is only 8% zinc and contains a number of chemicals, like most sunblocks, to provide SPF 50. It is cheap and effective, though.

I have very sensitive skin and I used this product while on vacation in Panama. This stick was convenient to use and easy to carry with me anywhere.It did not make my skin overly white, it went on easily and smoothly and I did not burn even when swimming and boating.I did not develop little red bumps on my skin which can often happen to me with even expensive chemical based products. I really liked this micronized zinc product.

Buy Solar Sense Solar Sense Clear Zinc Advanced Sunscreen Stick For Face Lips Spf 50 Now

I like this product for its great coverage and it was recommended by my dermatologist.I was sent the cream not the stick.With the stick I can apply w/o sticking my fingers in the jar. (I use while playing tennis and don't want dirty fingers on my face to reapply sunscreen.)So, disappointed in creme vs. stick, not the actual product.

Read Best Reviews of Solar Sense Solar Sense Clear Zinc Advanced Sunscreen Stick For Face Lips Spf 50 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment