JUICY GOSSIP 13.5 Oz Designer Skin New for 2013

JUICY GOSSIP 13.5 Oz Designer Skin New for 2013Smells nice, kinda fruity. Works ok. I like Phoenician better. Get Juicy first, then that one. Smells fantastic tho. Anything from Designer Skin is Awesome.

I was using a gentle DHA tanning lotion, which was supposed to be good for sensitive skin.After a week of using it, however, I ended up breaking out in a rash anyway.The girl at my tanning salon recommended juicy gossip tanning lotion.I tried a sample through the salon and fell in love!My tan was darker right off the bat, it smelled great before and after tanning and made my skin feel soft and smooth.I decided to buy the full-sized bottle through amazon because it is much, much cheaper.Best of all I haven't had any skin reactions to it.

Buy JUICY GOSSIP 13.5 Oz Designer Skin New for 2013 Now

Smells great before and even after tanning. I've always had trouble finding a lotion that doesn't get that weird burnt smell after tanning, but this one doesn't have that problem.

Read Best Reviews of JUICY GOSSIP 13.5 Oz Designer Skin New for 2013 Here

Great product.Accellerates tanning, and smells delicious! I am extremely thrilled with this purchase! I absolutely LOVE this tanning lotion!!!

Want JUICY GOSSIP 13.5 Oz Designer Skin New for 2013 Discount?

quick shipment and great quality tanning product! thank u! price was just right and a bargain compared to salons and others online... thank u

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment