Vitapro Fusion 5.10 Ounces

Vitapro Fusion 5.10 OuncesI like the way this product feels and it seems to do what it claims to do.I use it on my wet hair and then comb through my hair and let it air dry.The result is silky, manageable, smooth hair.I gave it a 4 over a five for one reason.Some people on a hair board I post on were saying that there is a drying ingredient in this product.The ingredient they said may be drying is PVP, which is way down towards the bottom of the ingredient list, so I don't think it's much to worry about.The only ingredient difference between this product and Giovanni Direct Leave-In is that Direct Leave-In contains Sertayl Alcohol, whereas this product contains PVP.All the main ingredients are the same.

The ingredients are:

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with rosemary (Rosmariuns officianalis) oil, nettle (Uritaca dioca) oil, thyme (thymus vulgaris) oil, birch leaf (butela alba) oil, chamomile (anthemis nobilis flower) oil, clary (salvia sclarea), lavender (lavendula angustifolia), coltsfoot leaf (tussilago farfara), yarrow (achillea millefolium) oil, mallow (malva sylvestris), horsetail (equistetum arvense) oil, soybean protein (glycine soja), tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, PVP, citric acid (corn), sodium hydrozymethylgycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived), fragrance with essential oils.

*Certified Organic by Guaranteed Certification Services.

Mmm, so many lovely oils and extracts being used in this product :)

Very good product and does make your hair feel good but didn't come with a nozzle on it.

Buy Vitapro Fusion 5.10 Ounces Now

I am so happy to finally find some products that are NATURAL and have organic ingredients. This product works great, it makes my hair feel so silky. It smells very fresh as well.

Read Best Reviews of Vitapro Fusion 5.10 Ounces Here

I apply this after every shower and my hair is always less frizzy and softer than it would be without it. I also use it before applying any products and it just makes the product work better in my opinion. So, I love this stuff, and if it ever stops production, I will probably cry. No other leave in conditioner on themarket works this great.

Want Vitapro Fusion 5.10 Ounces Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment