5 Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Sample Packets Samples Packettes 5 - .7 oz packs

5 Designer Skin Spellbound Tanning Lotion Sample Packets Samples Packettes 5 - .7 oz packsI have been using this lotion for years now, first purchased a 10oz bottle at the Salon for $50 then the Salon went up to $75 dollars, who can afford that...I sure can't not on a regular basis any way.Needless to say the Salon went out of business and decided to see what Amazon had to offer, I was very excited to find it at a fraction of the cost. In fact most all the lotions that the Salons carry are a fraction of the cost on Amazon so I no longer purchase lotion from the Salon.Now for the product review.

Lotion smell really nice even after you have tanned, I was actually complemented on my purfume one afternoon at work and it was the lotion.(Laughs)Also, great moisturizing lotion, I use this lotion daily, not only when I tan but also after my bath too. I try other lotions but keep coming back to this one.

I normally purchase the bigger bottle vs. sample packs (about the same cost) but my friends kept asking me how my legs get so dark, so I purchase the sample packs to share with my friends so they could try before they buy. Also, sample packs are great to have one in your purse if you forget your lotion and you decide to go tan your already set.

NOTE:Another one I like really well is Bella Black as so made by Designer skin, although it has a nice fragrance not as nice as Spellbound.

Save 70% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment